• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulsare 2100 tall windshield

Does anyone have any pictures of a Pulsare 2100 with the tall windshield? Or if I post a pic of mine, can you tell me if it is tall or short? I always thought it was short, but then again I never saw the tall one.

Getting ready to order a new cover from the factory, so now I need to know either way....

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Last edited:
Post up a pic of yours. Pretty sure there was only one windshield option on the pulsares, but I could be wrong.

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Heres some pics. The early Pulsares had a tall option or standard option. Later when they switched to Taylor Made Windshields, they only had one option

THe first time I viewed his pics, they were there...now not. Weird.

Photobucket screwed the internet good.

Windshield height

When you call checkmate ,give them the hull# it should tell you everything about the boat . i ordered a cover from checkmate for my 25’ CONVINCOR and the hull # showed that i had the tall windshield option.

There were two heights available. Mine had the low windshield, and I wished for the higher windshield every time I spent a LOT of time on the water at speed. The low windshield about caused my right ear to go deaf from wind noise blasting into it from around the low frame.

I don't have pix of my 2100 readily available, but I think maybe the low was around 10" high and the high was around 15" high in the center? My memory might be off...

Back