• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulse 210 interior update

lynchmob

Here's what I have so far. New rear seat base with slide in cooler storage and two compartments on each side under seat. 24 beers each cooler. Made with blue water composite board. Rear seat backs glasses and sealed. New vinyl with an updated look. I have the rear seat middle done. Working on the curved corners now. I am sewing this myself. Any tips on sewing horizontal stripes in a curved back wound be appreciated
0807CBE8-2E85-40A2-9D42-65C84B5DE753_zpsaxzvvphn.jpg
B211F6C7-1FF9-4686-87E9-68D5F36721BC_zpsrycyu2pe.jpg
[/IMG]
B0EC9BD4-B30F-4D62-9154-DC6B76DEB396_zpsnz8ijxdv.jpg

Nice work. Have you tried to get a local "friendly" upholstery shop give you some tips on the curved question? My upholsterer is an older guy and he loves to stop and chat. Gives his arthritic hands a break. :D

Nice work. Have you tried to get a local "friendly" upholstery shop give you some tips on the curved question? My upholsterer is an older guy and he loves to stop and chat. Gives his arthritic hands a break. :D
Thanks. The guy I bought the materials from has helped me out a bunch. His shop is not local but worth the drive.

Coolers are a great idea

Nice job so far, the coolers are a nice touch. I have a daughter who can sew so i had her make the last seats in one of my boats.

Nice job so far, the coolers are a nice touch. I have a daughter who can sew so i had her make the last seats in one of my boats.

Thanks. It's alway a pain to have people get up off the seat when needing a drink. I figured this will keep everything stashed out of the way and giv us more floor space. Easy access.

So far that interior looks great. Is the black carpet being replaced? Seems it would be hot as hell.
Thanks it's going good. Turning out better than I expected. Yes that carped does get hot and being matted doesn't help. Gonna leave it this season and replace it with grey next year. When I replaced the floor I gel coated with white with the idea of loosing the carpet. To much white looked funny.

Well the back seat is finally done. Turned out good. At least it looks good sitting it the spare bedroom. Next will be to tackle the bucket seats. Found an embroidery shop that will stitch the checkmate logo and name on the Vynil.
5A39CDF6-7AA4-4EEB-AEAD-E745FEB1DD10_zpsyapjqubt.jpg

6500DFC9-6039-49F1-8DB2-3A2E8543878C_zps0b4zfl7b.jpg

A1AAE796-07CB-4F85-BE53-5DCD19348C80_zpseah2lqkt.jpg

Back