• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulse 210 interior update

The seats sure are pretty:bigthumb:.

I hope you don't mind but I am basically going to copy your pattern, you have inspired me to re-do my seats. The only thing I'm going to add differnt is a thinner black stripe on both sides of each red stripe.

The seats sure are pretty:bigthumb:.

I hope you don't mind but I am basically going to copy your pattern, you have inspired me to re-do my seats. The only thing I'm going to add differnt is a thinner black stripe on both sides of each red stripe.

No problem glad I could help. good luck.

Thanks Jeff. June is creeping up on me. Did you get yours put back together. I might be hanging the motor at Norris. Lol

I'm close to being back together. I need to go pick up my drive and a couple little tgings. Should be going for a boat ride within 2 wks. You ll be ready before Norris. If not you can ride with us.

Are those two different model seats? The one on the left looks much more rounded at the top than the one on the right...

Looks like a million bucks dude. This project is probably easy for you if you're the guy who sewed the pillows and quilt.

Are those two different model seats? The one on the left looks much more rounded at the top than the one on the right...

Looks like a million bucks dude. This project is probably easy for you if you're the guy who sewed the pillows and quilt.

Thanks. Same seat. I made a few adjustments when I sewed the second seat cover (right) to fit better with less stretching and steaming.i should have had both on the bench while covering. Didn't realize they were that different till side by side. First time sewing, learning as I go. No on the pillows and quilt. Lol

This project is probably easy for you if you're the guy who sewed the pillows and quilt.

Awwwww man did you just accuse him of being a seamstress :D???? That's cold brother. There is a difference between a man learning how to sew to fix his boat on a budget and just flat out calling him a seamstress:shakehead:;)

Just to poke the bear some more here is what Merriam webster says about being a seamstress:

Simple Definition of seamstress
: a woman who sews clothes, curtains, etc., as a job

:popcorn:

Awwwww man did you just accuse him of being a seamstress :D???? That's cold brother. There is a difference between a man learning how to sew to fix his boat on a budget and just flat out calling him a seamstress:shakehead:;)

We needed some foam for something at work, and the manager asked if I knew where to get some. I told him the fabric store up the street might have some. One of the newer employees whipped his head around when I said the fabric store, so I looked at him and said, "yeah, that's right I go to the fabric store, what of it, got anything to say?" He didn't say anything. I then explained that I get headliner material for cars and sometimes upholstery items at the fabric store.

We needed some foam for something at work, and the manager asked if I knew where to get some. I told him the fabric store up the street might have some. One of the newer employees whipped his head around when I said the fabric store, so I looked at him and said, "yeah, that's right I go to the fabric store, what of it, got anything to say?" He didn't say anything. I then explained that I get headliner material for cars and sometimes upholstery items at the fabric store.

:lol: I get that look from my coworkers when they ask what I did over the weekend and I reply "watched some videos on sewing" then I tell them what I'm doing and then it's cool. Lol

Lol...I can actually hold me own with a sewing machine. I've done a few decoy bags in my day. That and I made some totally bitchin' sweat pants in Junior High (mando class).

I'm also a paracord nerd...there...I said it.

89' Evinrude 225. Cleaned up the ports opened up the exhaust a little and gonna put a set of 87' small chamber heads.

Back