• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Saginaw River 2011

The wife and I are going to try and make it but we have alot of stuff going on over the next couple of weekends. Even if I cant go its nice to say I could have but was to busy instead of boat wont run.

Saginaw River Run

Hey guys just wondering if the Saginaw River run is a saturday, sunday event, or just saturday?...would love to come over but have to work on saturday...thanks..

Anybody else plan on making it out??

Im gunna try and be out again . I just have to see what my work schedule is for next week . Should know by thursday . You guys launching in Saginaw ? You will have to give me Directions headed North . I launched in Zilwaukee last year ...

From I-75 get off on M-46 go west, you will see the launch on the left as you go over the river. Go over the river and take a left, its real easy. M-46 will take you through some of the nicest neighborhoods Saginaw has to offer.

I am not sure who will be out, but there is usually a handfull.

So what is the official head count for people showing up? I live 20 minutes from the Zilwaukee ramp and I have a few spare bedrooms that some out of towners can stay in if that entices you to come down (camping is also available in the yard). I could probably whip up a bon fire and bbq if anybody is interested. Let me know and I will be glad to accomoday anybody that wants to make a weekend out of it!

I should make it out. What time is everyone going to be making it out? The Labadie pig gig is also this weekend and Saving Abel will be playing Saturday night, should be able to hear it form the water.

Well I wont be out this year . I have to work now :pissed: . And I work second shift so I cant even make it out after work .... Hope every one has a great time and post lots of pictures . Just sucks been waiting for this since last year

Hope every one is having a great time out on the river . Wish I could have been out there again !!!

Has been raining all day, stopped for now, but looks lke more on the way.

Well that sucks . It didnt start raining here till about 3 pm just before I left for work it rained for maybe a hr and that was it .

Back