• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

    » Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Some videos I finally uploaded

Bigmoss

Member
Something VERY wrong there...........


Ahhh its the green tree's and no ice on the water:banana:

Looks good, thanks for sharing and making me stop thinking about the fact its 22* and snowing outside:(
 
That was too much fun!! :cheers:

I sold my Pulse thinking that m next boat will be a performance tri-toon, but your videos are giving me second thoughts!! :thumb:
 
JW I know what you mean every year I say I am going to upgrade to a new Pulsare 24 with a 300XS but my Pulse does so well in all the little races we do and just day to day I keep it !
 
Thanks Kip I get allot of compliments every summer on the boat for just that reason, I just find after owning a ton of boats the sun seems to do less damage in the long run with the simple stuff.
 
Back
Top