• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

STL Checkmate Get Together Part II

Love the powder coated parts.....thinking blue powder coated parts would look great on my boat.

Let me know what you have in mind and the color of blue. My colors are limited to carrier gray, shade of JD green, a light and medium blue, and black, but if you could stick with one of those colors I could hook you up cheap for a fellow checkmate owner. If you make it to grafton I can bring color samples.

Boat looks great. Love the powder coated parts.....thinking blue powder coated parts would look great on my boat. If you don't mind me asking where did you have it done, and how much do they suck out of your wallet?

AJ look at the above post not sure what happened the first time I tried posting

Love the powder coated parts.....thinking blue powder coated parts would look great on my boat.

Let me know what you have in mind and the color of blue. My colors are limited to carrier gray, shade of JD green, a light and medium blue, and black, but if you could stick with one of those colors I could hook you up cheap for a fellow checkmate owner. If you make it to grafton I can bring color samples.

This would be awesome. I'd want to stick with blue. Can you send pics of the blue samples?

By the way it's looking like a few friends and I should be making our first Alton pool visit. Any tips for how not to run my boat aground??

By the way it's looking like a few friends and I should be making our first Alton pool visit. Any tips for how not to run my boat aground??

What day are you guys going? I'll be putting in at grafton on sunday and staying the night (not sure on sat. yet). The river is actually marked out pretty well so just stay in between the bouys or follow one of us that will be up there. I'll try to send pics and if your going to be around the area I'll bring the actual samples with me so you can see them in person.

What day are you guys going? I'll be putting in at grafton on sunday and staying the night (not sure on sat. yet). The river is actually marked out pretty well so just stay in between the bouys or follow one of us that will be up there. I'll try to send pics and if your going to be around the area I'll bring the actual samples with me so you can see them in person.

We are going up Sunday....dropping in Grafton I think. I'll try to catch up with you guys at some point....but since we're bringing a couple other boats up (non checkmate :shakehead:), I don't know how long I'll get to hang out since I'll be at their mercy. :irked:

We are going up Sunday....dropping in Grafton I think. I'll try to catch up with you guys at some point....but since we're bringing a couple other boats up (non checkmate :shakehead:), I don't know how long I'll get to hang out since I'll be at their mercy. :irked:
So did you guys get out on the Big Mississippi??? How was it? Scary? I bet it was P-A-C-K-E-D!!!:bigthumb: we stayed at our Families farm and partied for 3 days.

So did you guys get out on the Big Mississippi??? How was it? Scary? I bet it was P-A-C-K-E-D!!!:bigthumb: we stayed at our Families farm and partied for 3 days.

Yes sir. It was busy, but not bad at all....at least for my boat...my buddy in his fourwinns might have something different to say. PRetty sure I got my boat fully out of the water for the first time behind a cruiser wake...so that was fun. :banana:

Back