• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Toast's 78 V-Mate II

Thanks for the advice, Sorry about the snow, I saw the Cubs were snowed out! Thats why I left Chicago!!

Quick update here.

My fastest speed so far with a 24pitch laser prop and the motor jacked all the way up is 64 mph on my gps. I can hit 61 or 62 in most conditions. So all in all very pleased with the addition of the jackplate! The plate helped the Chine walk a TON!! I still get a little but nothing like before. I am still learning to drive through the walk to get it up on the pad. Just cant do it with the wife!!

More Pictures?????
sleep.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iroc-front-red.gif

Chevy Corvette Z06
Z06
Chris E.
Checkmate Fanatic
Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
2003CorvetteZ06@addr.com
http://pub37.ezboard.com/bchevycorvettez06personalforum

Great looking boat. Ahh everyone insearch of 70mph. I was almost there, set the motor back 5.5" and alot higher. The trouble will be the altitude I will be running at. I will be lucky to see 65mph. Oh well, I guess next year I will have to install a pad and get it up and flying.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Back