• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wakeboard/Keenboard Question

AP

I have a 1983 exciter restored outboard and use it as my ski boat does anyone own a outboard model with a wakeboard tower? Or could somone sugjest a good website besides {overtons,boatersworld,westmarine} Thank you

www.monstertower.com

welcome.gif

are you from cambridge, ontario? i might be able to help - we sell the roswell towers out of BC.

I would check Monster Tower, like Coop said.
Ive seen a couple of their towers and they are very nice.
thumb.gif

I just checked out the Monster Tower web site and they have some very nice photos.
icon_eek.gif
On a couple of the photos I noticed some nice wake board towers in the boats with the chicks.
icon_cool.gif

Jim

MONSTER TOWERS ARE EXCELLENT TOWERS WE FACTORY INSTALLED ONE ON A ZT-218 FIT PERFECT AND LOOKS GREAT. I AM INSTALLING ONE ON A SPECTRA 171 FOR A CUSTOMER ALSO. GOOD CHOICE. DAVE - FARGO.

I just installed a monster tower.. on a customers boat.. I have to say its whisper quiet.. and a great bang for the buck..

Back