• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wanted: 303 Convincor or 330 ZT

onthehammer

I am in need of a 303/320 Convincor or a 330 ZT for a good friend of mine. Please feel free to email me or post with anything that you may have. He is a cash buyer!

You just missed the deal of the century on a ZT 330 on Ebay. $49,995 for an immaculate '99 with only 160 hours. I was trying to sell my ZT 280 to buy it, but did'nt get the deal done before it sold!

as far as i can tell they didnt sell that boat you should give diamond marine a call to see if they did or didnt sell the the zt 330 there number is 1-203-467-2481

Yeah, saw that one. There is a long story behind that boat. Didn't want it. I am not opposed to small motors, I will just put big ones in for him. C'mon guys someone has to have something out there. Bring anything to me.:surf:

Hello:
If you are still interested, please contact me (HN376RAR@CS.COM). I will be putting up my 1994 303 this spring. It needs a little (mechanical) work though.

I'll be positing it here as soon as I get my stuff together.

It's not really what you are looking for but my boat is for sale. 2000 checkmate Convincor 259 with a 502, it clean and runs strong. If you have any questions just PM me.

Funny stuff!!! I did find one back then for a customer when I needed it. However my personal boat will be going for sale soon as I am moving to a center console for now. Look for it coming in the listings area soon.

Jeff

Funny stuff!!! I did find one back then for a customer when I needed it. However my personal boat will be going for sale soon as I am moving to a center console for now. Look for it coming in the listings area soon.

Jeff

I'll find you a Center Console and trade you straight up for the Punisher! :poke:

HD

Back