• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Yamadog Pulsare 2100BR goes 88.0 mph

Yep, got my best ever today.

Setup is. . .
Pulsare 2100 BR
300 HPDI Yamaha
Worked 29P Yamaha T1 prop
12" setback
Even with the pad
Couple of free mods
Hydrotec cut heads (~135 psi)

It did 88.0 in fresh water at the rev limiter. Wish I had more time to mess with it today, as she was running strong. There may have been a tad more in it with trim adjustments.

Mike

My wife rode shotgun up to 86.0 :lol:

I've got Hydrotec reeds, tuner, and solid motor mounts sitting on the shop bench ATM.

Wow, you must be gettin better, I bout got tossed @ 70! :bigthumb:

Boat looks good, still waiting for you to find a replacement......:sssh:

300 HPDI

can't get any better than that picture, wetted surface is like 2" most on the pad, just perfect, looks rock solid also. Did You have to drive through any chine walk to get the 88 mph:banana:

can't get any better than that picture, wetted surface is like 2" most on the pad, just perfect, looks rock solid also. Did You have to drive through any chine walk to get the 88 mph:banana:

I wouldn't ever really call it rock solid. With 2 people in the boat, it goes pretty flat (until you let out of it), but "only" goes 84 - 86 mph. Take them out and the boat lists to the right, which makes it hard to drive. I've already moved the battery and j/p pump to the port side to try and help the situation, which made it better but didn't fix it completely. BTW, the Yamaha T1 props are WAY easier to control than a Tempest Plus.

Back