• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATES NEW 43 FOOTER

I saw that boat being pulled down the highway on Friday. It is HUGE, pictures do not do it justice. I can't imagine having to wash it! (or launch it)

I didn't make it until today. Strange not seeing the boat inventory. SFX and one other I/O in the parking lot, didn't see the 43 or the little white boat.

I stopped in to Seeyle-Wright a couple Sundays ago and did not see the 43 either. They must keep it somewhere else, probably indoor storage out of the weather.

Is the boat still in Mich. or has it been moved to Florida for some show and tell? Fort Myers maybe?

I was just browsing the add for the Punisher on Off Shore Only and read that the boat has been GPS'd at 92MPH:eyecrazy:! Pretty respectable speed for a BIG boat! Congrats Checkmate!!:thumb:

Just sitting there for sale?
It needs to be run and shown off and played with. I know thats a lot to ask for a half a million dollar boat. I'm just suprised that it has not gotten a write up in any magazines. Or did I just miss it?

Just sitting there for sale?
It needs to be run and shown off and played with. I know thats a lot to ask for a half a million dollar boat. I'm just suprised that it has not gotten a write up in any magazines. Or did I just miss it?

I've kept my eyes open ---- been wanting to see something somewhere but have seen nothing.
Not very good exposure for a 500,000.00 boat that is supposed to help crack into the big offshore market.

Just spent the day at Miami Boat Show. Was hoping to see the 43 Punisher in person but no Checkmate booth. What a dissappointment!
Also noticed the Baja/Donzi/Fountain/Proline conglomerate was not there either. What's the scoop on the Punisher not being at the show. Seemed like a very good attendance overall, traffic was pretty heavy at the show...at all three venues. Was really looking forward to hang with the Checkmate factory crew...maybe even get a demo ride (yeah right!)

But sometime you need to spend money to make money. I cannot believe how little marketing is being done to try and sell the Punisher. Miami may have been expensive to attend but the clientel down there would welcome a new large contender seeing as the expensive crat seem to be the only ones still being sold these days to the 1% who's income remains high. It is a antstic looking boat and should sell in that crowd if given some exposure. The strong buzz going on when it was being built has almost completely fizzled.

Back