• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATES NEW 43 FOOTER

I got a pic of it on my phone but can't tell who was driving it cause it is a crappy pic. Who bought it.....come on...you know we will find out eventually...haha

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it. Who is going to let the cat out of the bag?

I think those in the know have been waiting for the owner to release his own news.

Knowing the new owners history I am curious if there is anything in store for more power under the hatch.

On OSO there is a thread about "Another Chief in the mold", so it looks like there may be another one. I don't think it will say Checkmate on the side though.

this boat is ABSOLUTELY amazing! the rigging is incredible and the paint is over the top. pictures don't do it justice, trust me! im really glad it is in good hands now:surf: it will be well cared for from here on out.
congrats again to the new owner;)

Congratulations to the new owners!!! We had the pleasure of hanging with this beautiful boat on its maiden voyage last weekend at Hot Boat. It IS a beautiful boat, both on the trailer, and in the water, it's just graceful in the water! Although I sold my checkmate and own a different brand, I'm still a Checkmate fan at heart, I just needed a bigger boat and this one wasn't in the cards. I have a video of it along with some other pictures I will see about getting on here for you to see. The fastest and biggest Checkmate are now in the same stable!

Back