• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Help an old member back in.

cooperider

My friend Greg Reed is trying to get back onto the site and hasn't been able to get anywhere. He bought a very special Checkmate, and wants to come back. He said his user name is Reed65. He said he tried to contact someone about getting his password and email changed. Can someone help him with this, or give me the info and I will pass it on to him and we can get him back on here.
You are really going to love the boat he is buying.
Thanks guys, I know you are probably real busy. And we appreciate all the help you can him to get him back.

Reactions: SCT
Is that because you are old?? So old.... lol
56 aint old na I just lost password book and the old email was a AOL email - I don't know if alo even exists any more so I figured I'd start over
have to get back in touch with great people on here and het back into building toys .
This year is dedicated to getting my ( dream boat I found after 20 yrs of looking for it - and getting a pole barn / shop up )
Getting back on track .. ;-)

You looked for it for 20 years. Everyone else here tripped over the thing every year or two. I could have told you exactly where it was for probably the last 10 years at least.

Hi Reed,

Send me a PM and I'll get you fixed up.

Where did you try to contact me at originally?

-Chris

You looked for it for 20 years. Everyone else here tripped over the thing every year or two. I could have told you exactly where it was for probably the last 10 years at least.
I 1st heard of it when it was posted on Ebay but I went to pull it up and the add was pulled - I had asked a question on the Fourm if checkmate had any tunnel hull boats and ( that's when the hunt started ) Now as soon as I can get my truck road worthy for a 2 hr trip I will be dragging it home
( big plans for it - winks - )

Hi Reed,

Send me a PM and I'll get you fixed up.

Where did you try to contact me at originally?

-Chris
I just left a message on the website - I miss-placed / lost my password book here in the house some where - long story short version - I sold the place with the nice big shop ( kicking myself hard ) now trying to get a shop up this yr at this new to me place been here since 2008

I merged the new account into the old account.

You should receive a password reset link to recover your old account.

Let me know if you need more help.

-Chris

Back