• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

COOLEST CHECKMATE EVER BUILT!

JASON KUNKEL

HERE IS OUR NEW FLAME DESIGN THAT CHECKMATE HAS JUST FINISHED UP
2006 CONVINCOR 300

CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THIS BOAT....IT'S INCREDIBLE

SHOULD BE A NICE KICKOFF TO THE NEW SITE... WHICH LOOKS GREAT CHRIS GOOD JOB!

WELL I DON'T SEE A PLACE TO PUT UP PICTURES SO I WILL SEND THEM TO CHRIS AND LET HIM PUT THEM UP....

get those pics posted, i think everyone on here will enjoy it like i have from the pictures i have seen

Hey Jason...

Where ya been buddy? Kip actually sent me a bunch of pics of this bad boy a few days ago. I've just been to preoccupied getting all the members fixed up.

Here's your pics, I'll try to get some of Kip's up in a few days. :)

Attachments

• kunkels1.jpg
    kunkels1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 55
  • kunkels2.jpg
    kunkels2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
And a couple more....

Attachments

• kunkels3.jpg
    kunkels3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 56
  • kunkels4.jpg
    kunkels4.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 67
the colors are actually deep purple with white flames trimmed in lime green the interior is lite grey with purple and lime greem accents....engine is going to be a 540ci nothing crazy......somewhere around 80mph.

kool boat

That is a koool a** boat. I got to see it up close last week at the factory. But it needs a big block, I don't think the 350mag. will be enough. boatman

boatman4021 said:
That is a koool a** boat. I got to see it up close last week at the factory. But it needs a big block, I don't think the 350mag. will be enough. boatman
I thought Jason just said it's getting a big block. ;) Regardless, if that boat needs a motah, The Kunkels are the right ones to give it one. :thumb:

JASON KUNKEL said:
the colors are actually deep purple with white flames trimmed in lime green the interior is lite grey with purple and lime greem accents....engine is going to be a 540ci nothing crazy......somewhere around 80mph.
wonder if those flames will be avilable on pulsare 2100 ??

cool theme for the flames

JASON KUNKEL said:
Very cool lookin boat

Back