• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pic's of new boat

boatman4021

Don't know if these will load or not.

Attachments

• HPIM1184.jpg
    HPIM1184.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 100
  • HPIM1185.jpg
    HPIM1185.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 96
CONGRATS !!!like the orange ...pulsare 2000 is going to be my next boat to...lets us know how it handles (speed etc )..any chine walk ?? thanks

Ok, Just picked it up the first week of June. It does have a flake mist over the orange and black. This orange and black checkered flag boat is truly 1 of a kind and when I first laid eyes on it, I had to have it. I like to call it my 1 off Harley Davidson Special Edition!. As for numbers, I am still running my same ole 1996 225EFI and with the 5 1/2" jack plate, it has run 75 on GPS with just me in the boat. Funny thing is, the guy in the Mercury Racing Scarab said his GPS was showing 79 when I went around him with nothing but the drain plug and the prop in the water. The boat needs the 10" jack plate with 2" spacers to run it's best. Which it will have next week. I wanted to bring it up to Ohio for fun day next weekend, but as that day draws closer, it looks more and more like I won't be going:brickwall: . boatman

Ok, Just picked it up the first week of June. It does have a flake mist over the orange and black. This orange and black checkered flag boat is truly 1 of a kind and when I first laid eyes on it, I had to have it. I like to call it my 1 off Harley Davidson Special Edition!. As for numbers, I am still running my same ole 1996 225EFI and with the 5 1/2" jack plate, it has run 75 on GPS with just me in the boat. Funny thing is, the guy in the Mercury Racing Scarab said his GPS was showing 79 when I went around him with nothing but the drain plug and the prop in the water. The boat needs the 10" jack plate with 2" spacers to run it's best. Which it will have next week. I wanted to bring it up to Ohio for fun day next weekend, but as that day draws closer, it looks more and more like I won't be going:brickwall: . boatman

any chine walk ???.

Go for it Boatman!

Yes there is a little chine walk. But I had this same boat last year in a different color and with 12" of set back, you could turn loose of the steering wheel at 76 mph! This boat would have a 10" plate right now but they were out of them so I took it with the 5 1/2". Only difference is, last year I didn't have the nose cone. I am hoping that with the nose cone and the 10" plate, it will be bumping 80. Time will tell. boatman

Back