• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Mate sightings this weekend

justincase

Only saw 1 it was a beautiful red and white 1990 spectra, guy said he just bought it and was 1st time out.

I saw my old V-mate II out today. I was kinda excited from a long way out, I thought, thats a good looking boat. Then got close and realized it was my old boat. I would love to have it back.

;)

checkmate.jpg

BTW, insn't that a picture of a convincor with a bimini that someone was looking for in a different thread?

A buddy of mine saw this Checkmate on the lake this weekend. He said the driver was wearing a thong and kept on waving at him............

Attachments

• 078a.jpg
    078a.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 50
I wasnt going to say anything in case it was somebody on here, but since we are at it if the driver was wearing a thong that would explain the color of the boat.:rof:

Back