• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

pics of the '86

rockets 86

Don't know if this will work or not, here goes nothing! If the pics don't come through can somone give me a f&$#n clue how to do it please!!!!:)

Attachments

• camera card 2 168.jpg
    camera card 2 168.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 97
  • camera card 2 166.jpg
    camera card 2 166.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 107
Pics of the '86

Hey thanks to everyone who commented on my Enchanter! After seeing "This site is worthless without pics" a million times, I was FINALLY able to post mine! I've always had fishing boats and decided I needed another one. I heard about a guy who had a 21 ft with a cracked block. Always been trailered, never sat in the water, always stored inside, and hadn't been out of the garage in 6 years, I figured I'd go look at it. As the garage door slowly rolled up, I got light headed, swear I heard music in the background and I had 15 one hundred dollar bills out of my wallet before it reached the top! These pics are as I got it. No polish. So my winter project is to put a new 350 in it and shine the sh#@ out of it!! Then wear the carpet out pacing the floor waiting for spring!!!!! Can't wait to maybe make a rally and meet some of you! Again, thank you for help, advice and comments!

They are on the prior post titled pics of the '86. Couldn't do it twice! (Confession: I didn't actually do it myself, a friend did and she's not here):brickwall:

I merged the two threads together.

So the pics are now located at the beginning of the thread. :)

-Chris

Very nice boat. I have the same one. But had to fully restore it. I love the shadowing of the color. Mine is maroon/burgandy with tan graphics. They are a great mate.

Back