• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

September 2012, Boat of the Month Nominations!

September 2012's BOTM Nominations (Please Choose Two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lotta nice pics, admitted threadjack, but isnt that motor or at least the hood on Jaja's Pulsare a little older than the boat?

Just voted for Senator _Holland because it is DBomb in DBackround and I am expecting a ride (you listening, Holland ?) if I ever come out to visit.
I'd suggest that others could make a similar request (although it might be considered a bribe but far more honorable than some of the cheapo stuff I've seen atc250 willing to sell his soul for).
Seriously though, beautiful shot . Lot's of other great boats but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
I still can't believe knarloid's Liberty Mates shot in front of Lady Liberty didn't stick it the other month.
What is wrong with you people?:rof:

from 6 till 27 july 2013 we are hitting the same campsite again in italy. you invited for the ride, a beer and a campfire!!:thumb::cheers:

in the meantime a ride in holland is also possible, if youre interested in visiting holland..

from 6 till 27 july 2013 we are hitting the same campsite again in italy. you invited for the ride, a beer and a campfire!!:thumb::cheers:

in the meantime a ride in holland is also possible, if youre interested in visiting holland..
Might take you up on that. Next summer wife and I will probably be visiting family in Middle East and/or Europe. I will be in touch.:surf:
Gas it up baby! (Yeah, yeah... I know. Real men are only crying at the gas pump).

Last edited:
Sept 2012 Contest

album.php
I nominate "JackHammer61" 1999 Red Checkmate
C:%5CUsers%5CMary%20Jane%5CPictures%5CDJ%20BIG%20BOY%20TOYS%5CJACKHAMMER2012-%2006.jpg

Attachments

• JACKHAMMER2012- 06.jpg
    JACKHAMMER2012- 06.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Back