• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 1971 mx15 hull and trailer only

71mx15

open to cash offers

mint condition white 71 checkmate mx15

very rare with hot foot throttle and west coast steering (wheel on left side of boat)

working gauges, cd stereo player, lights, bilge, upgraded 16 gallon fuel tank moved to bow to help with plaining off, custom side storage

i had a 70hp on it and it went 45 mph but i sold the motor.

Absolutely no cracks or damage to hull. Blast to drive and a real head turner

great project boat that needs nothing but a motor

will post pics

do you know if it was always a left hand steer? was it a aqua color flake at one time?

It was rebuilt by the previous owner. it was once metallic orange. it was restored and thats when they added the storage, cd player, moved the steering wheel, and moved the fuel tank

Boat this boat off of craigslist a few months ago got it for 60 bucks restored the interior and just bought a 200 mercury for it

I thought I nearly had him at 20!

I bet he got it for $600. I wanted to buy this one and restore it but I have a project going now. I had one of these when I was younger with a 15" 150 Inline. I will have another one in this lifetime. I love the lines of this model.

I'm in for 1000 so far no real issues yet transom and floor is solid just got the seats reupholstered and hooked up the bolted the 200 merc on today now I must have to search for a windshield controls and steering and convert everything to hookup to a merc since it had a evinrude

800 to 60. that's good negotiation skills:rof:

sold it for 60 because i lost the paperwork for it along with my house in hurricane sandy. it was taken up space in my parents driveway and had to go so it was either ditch it somewhere or give it to someone who could make use of it. Eric was nice enough not to take it for free. Glad the project sounds like its going good. let me know when u get it in the water, i'd love to see it

Back