• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1972 Century Coronado

ok so I am still having the issue with the boat bogging down at full throttle. so I am going to put my race ready holley 4779-4 double pumper carb. if this doesn't fix it I have ran out of ideas and things to replace.

IMAG0081.png

she has been a great boat to have but after a call I got tonight it looks like I have old timer. now I get to look for my next boat. I would love it to be a checkmate but my wife wants a pontoon and I want a normal boat so I think we are going to meet in the middle and look for a deck boat.

Just tell her toons only come with 300's. I think you need something with a cabin so you can stay over night. Maybe like a 25' convincor.

I wish My price limit on the next boat is around 2500 because she has "plans" the rest. and I have to be able to launch it by myself. that is part of the reason I put old timer up for sale.

I have a few leads, but they probably will not put me in the cool kids class just in the enjoy the lake crowd. funny thing is that deck boat seem to be cheaper that ski boats.

Back