• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2400BRX and 2000BRX in stock at Tinus Marine, Wisconsin

When you click your link the boat that shows up is beautiful. What color is that?

I really like that red 2400 BRX! Is that a NC built boat? Or a left over OH boat?

Duh.....guess if I read the article....NC.

I like the quilted upholstery....old school!

I went to Tinus Marine last weekend to check out the new Checkmate models. The new boats were awesome! Composite construction is the way to go. Checkmates Sales Director Denny Backis and Clint from Marketing were present. I enjoyed talking with both of them and received some free Checkmate merchandise from them. I really appreciate their generosity. The owner of the dealership, Tim Tinus, seems like a first rate guy. He has two new 2100 Pursares arriving in March. Both are sold. One is a bow rider. I will be stopping back in to take a look at them. I will post some pictures of the models that were on hand last weekend.

Moving to the 24 footer. I'm not sure it gets much better than this with an outboard. I was told the 450R can be installed if desired. Yes desired!

IMG_2845%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Back