• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Any interest 94 185 pulse

jgreen

I never even put the boat in the lake this year, and probobly used it only 4 times last year for a total of maybe 4 hours total. I think it is time to sell it.
Very nice condition 175 efi mag mariner, 23 laser 2, 6" manual jack plate. Have pics. 8000.00/offer
If interested please e-mail me at jsg4202@cableone.net
I am in west central Minnesota.

What did you buy?
I really like my boat, my neighbors at the lake say Im crazy to sell it because they like to go for fast rides. When ever I put it in the water, they were always around looking for a ride.:D
I was told by a local shop that at the right time of year I might be able to get 9-10,000 . I thought it sounded high, I just dont want to store it if I dont have to. I might change my mind in the spring.

Jgreen, I would love to have a longer boat for the room , but I've got my hands full right now replacing the floor in my Pulse170. Plus you're a long way from me (South Carolina).:D That's a great price. Good luck.

Only in the water once this season! Waxed twice this season! Really would like to sell it, just dont use it. Kids going to college, $$$$$$$$$$$$$!:irked:

Bob,
Do you still have someone interested? I have been away from the computer for a bit.
Jeff

Back