• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Anybody gonna be on the Delaware this weekend?

Wish I could say yes, it has been two weeks since I've been out. I will be at the shore this weekend - I have a fishing tournament on Saturday and plan to do a beach day on Sunday!

I will definitely be out next weekend if you are around:bigthumb:

Can't make it out now till September. :(
Flying back to the home country next Friday, and waiting on a new drain screw to arrive in the mail to sort the top carb.

Enjoy August!

Wish I could say yes, it has been two weeks since I've been out. I will be at the shore this weekend - I have a fishing tournament on Saturday and plan to do a beach day on Sunday!

I will definitely be out next weekend if you are around:bigthumb:
We'll be out if it's nice.
Good luck in the tournament. Catch and release? (I hope)

What are you fishing for? And where?

This is just a small family style tournament. We use to do all of the big Marlin and Tuna tournaments, but have not done any the past few years. This one is held at the marina where my parents keep their boats, which is Barnegat Light on Long Beach Island, NJ. They encourage young kids and woman to get out, and the tournament is called The Lady Luck Tournament. It is done on a points system - the species included are: Flounder, Sea Bass, Striped Bass, Tog and Bluefish.

Any time you guys want to go fishing, let me know!

ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh!

last time I was out was off the coast of Mexico on an overnight charter trip out of San Diego - That was 2003.
what happens overnight offshore in mexico stays in mexico. would like to catch up with you guys on the delaware sometime before the season ends or even a road trip to Raystown lake in western central Pa sometime later this year. i just bought all kinds of quick detailers if sim touchs my boat.

what happens overnight offshore in mexico stays in mexico. would like to catch up with you guys on the delaware sometime before the season ends or even a road trip to Raystown lake in western central Pa sometime later this year. i just bought all kinds of quick detailers if sim touchs my boat.

I think we should try to find a date that will work for everyone for Raystown in the fall, like you mentioned before. It would also be nice to make a run on the Delaware a little sooner with everyone from the area... and anyone else that wants to join.

Who's in for a little inshore fishing trip in the next couple weeks?

Reactions: jln
as of now i have 3 day weekends for the first 3 weeks of sept. maybe those dates could work for the group . or whatever dates anyone else wants im kinda flexable unless there is a last minute work issue , which is always present in my job. i am a supt of a water and wastewater utility its not a job its a lifestyle. LBI is awesome have a great fishing trip

If you guys head to the lake let me know. Just goggled it and its a streight shot up 40 for me. Would need new trailer tires to make it but the waverunners are always ready to go.

Reactions: jln
Back