• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Baja spanking done right.

themudshark

:poke: Yesterday a person showed up at the lake I run on with a 32' baja with twin 502's well he got a jump on my spectra but I caught hinm in no time flat passed him like he was in reverse ;):thumb: I geuss he thought my little 20 footer was no match. Checkmate 1 baja none. Got another one showing up today but he only is 21' with a 350 magnum I ran him last year said I was gonna cost him some money for some mods lets see what he's got this year?

good job man, I dont know about spanking but I blew by a 25' outlaw and a VIP Vindicator today, they had a Liberator running with them too but he left us all.

I smoked a baja today as well! I think it was a 275 or even a 302 baja, He tried to go flying by me as I was just cruising along and my 300 convincor with a 496 HO smoked him. Guess he did not know who he was messing with.

Go CHECKMATE!!!

I'd look silly trying to compete with a 32' performance boat in my 17 footer... but given the chance I'd try anyway!!! :surf: who knows... maybe he'll blow a cylinder, lol

I was bad:sssh: I went out for a ride on a 24ft baja with a 454 acording to the crappy water speedo we were going around 50-55 most of the time I had a good time but worst yet my wife loved it. He let me and her drive it but I just about had to tear her out of the drivers seat. Now I need to get my check done and race him.:D

from the ride it was good but I have yet to get my boat out for a good run. So from what I know that ride was fun but it could have been ****ty compared to mine but unfortunately I dont have my boat back yet. I have a jackplate now and I am itching to use it.

Back