• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bdusted440's 20' checkmate

If anybody is interested I am thinking of selling the ambasador.As you can see she is all new and rides and runs excellent.E-mail me thinking 7500. range or best.

Just a update enjoying the heck out of the mate .This summer . Will have more pics soon.
devil.gif
Have to get off the water first.
icon_biggrin.gif

brian,
what happened with that extension "stern jack" you mentioned with the bravo.....did you buy it?

same thing here man. you need to post more. winter got you down? you havnt strayed to the other side have you? (bah ha, i mean baja)? :devil:

Come on coop youi know that was a buy fix and sell. total time on the waTER WITH ME A COUPLE OF HOURS MAKING SHURE THE NEW 460 WAS BROKE IN AND OK.BESIDES THE NEW 400 GOING INTO THE MATE WOULD SMOKE THAT BAJAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back