• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bimini top mod for Pulse 170 thread

Found the best price for the rear supports at Boatersworld.com. $24.99 compared to Overton's at $39.99 for the same brand strut.
Westland H70A.

I found this way back on page three

how do you guys like the tops ? how fast you runnin w em up ? have you broke any nylon fittings yet ? :brickwall:

how do you guys like the tops ? how fast you runnin w em up ? have you broke any nylon fittings yet ? :brickwall:

Z, I can run up to 45mph with the top up. I wouldn't go any faster than that. All my hardware is still intact. I also added a channel to slide the bimni forward when I attach the ski plyon on the bulk head. I'll take a picture of that install soon.

Bimini is GREAT so far! I can store mine towards the rear and the factory cover still closes over it, so I dont have to remove the unit to cover the boat :thumb:

Nothing broken so far.

CMPULSE The top looks great. I just got back from Biloxi Ms. I got in touch with the guy that bought the boat I have new to try to get paper work for this boat. he said I have a lot of parts for that boat in my garage that you can have if you want to ride over and get them! Two hours later I was there. A factory cover that has never been opened and a top and all hardware still in a bag and the ski pole the hard ware for it was already on the boat but the pole and braces were missing and he still had it all together he sold the boat 5 years ago to the guy I got it from. Till then it was always inside so the guy that I got it from must have parked it in the yard and just left it there. The A$$ that I got it from never went back to get the paper work are any of the parts I guess that worked out best for me. THe boat is coming along real well if it clears up today I will take some pics and post.

Terry

Back