• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bunk carpet

ekkick

So yesterday I pull my trailer out from under the boat with intentions to redo my bunks. My question is what type of carpet should I purchase for bunks and fender covers. Great time to buff and wax with it off the trailer and sitting down low.

Last season I ordered mine off line. Go with the best quality bunk carpet, lot more colors then you'll find at the boat store. I believe I had to order like 20 ft of the extra wide stuff to fit the with of inner fender pieces. I was happy with the stuff. Order cut to width already lengths for 2x4 and 2x6 with extra wide width for inner fenders

I'd use treated wood too

That's the nice thing about this forum, if you have a question, you always get answers, quick. Thanks guys.

Back