• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Caesar Creek Shoot Out

Is there room for a 43 to wander around?

orly.jpg

Is there room for a 43 to wander around?

Plenty, I went 2 years ago and there were a few guys with top guns. That whole event is pretty cool, it's not every day you pull up to a little lake like that stocked with nothing but performance boats.

Is anyone planing on going over? it would be about a 3.5 hour drive for me. Im finnaly able to get back in the boat some and somewhat looking for a cheap day out! Looking at the fb page i would be the slowest boat on the water but at least i would still looke halfway good! :cheers:

by the post on facebook there will be a few Checkmates there.:surf:
I have some things to get out of.but My plan is to be there. looks like too much fun .

I think I may attend at my last outing for the season. It's about an hour and half from me.

Looks like weather permitting we will be making the drive over with the Enforcer! Probably be the slowest boat on the lake but will be fun to see all of the go fast stuff! :D

Thanks! we will be looking for you! any idea what time people are planing on being there? I have never been to the lake before and will know just the forum members here and only from the form!

PS: you lucked out on getting to see the enforcer! we were going to bring my centurion over but i took it out sunday for a test run and broke the transom! :brickwall:

Thanks! we will be looking for you! any idea what time people are planing on being there? I have never been to the lake before and will know just the forum members here and only from the form!

PS: you lucked out on getting to see the enforcer! we were going to bring my centurion over but i took it out sunday for a test run and broke the transom! :brickwall:

We're in the same situation never having been there. We'll probably get there 9-9:30.

sounds good! we will probably shoot for sometime before 10 as well then. Wasnt sure if it would be a morning or evening type event!

Oh man I have to figure out how to make this one. I have no idea where its at but never to far to hang with all these sweet Checkmates . Cant wait til next year to see the 43 Punisher , 2 sweet Enforcers and may others I hope. Is Brian , Dave, Rob or any others making this one. Well gotta go and get this trip planned.

I would love to go but it doesn't look like we will this year. We already have plans for that day.

Lets keep this growing! The more boats the better and the more check's to represent the better yet! Sling and you other guys will have to represent the go fast side of us tho! :cheers:

You have got to get your priorities straight! LOL just kidding. I May be in Cincinnati that night having a few .

We are headed to Old West Fest with Doug and Mindy to watch Mindy ride/perform. Where are you staying in Cincy we could try to meet you later on Saturday. What time are you headed home on Sunday?

Back