• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Caesar Creek Shoot Out

Oh man I have to figure out how to make this one. I have no idea where its at but never to far to hang with all these sweet Checkmates . Cant wait til next year to see the 43 Punisher , 2 sweet Enforcers and may others I hope. Is Brian , Dave, Rob or any others making this one. Well gotta go and get this trip planned.

I'm going to try to make it. Need to talk to Troy to see if he needs help or if I'll have the 283 there.....:banana:

Does anyone on here have a trophy plus or similar 24-25 pitch prop they could let me test at the shootout? I've been researching props and want to try a 4 blade before I drop the coin if possible. :cheers:

Does anyone on here have a trophy plus or similar 24-25 pitch prop they could let me test at the shootout? I've been researching props and want to try a 4 blade before I drop the coin if possible. :cheers:

I might be able to get my hands on a 26 pitch trophy (non plus) for the day but i am not sure and it might be a little big. My uncle is running it on his bass boat though so if he is fishing this weekend it will be a no go. Ill let you know tho! I will have my 26 Bravo 1 4 blade with me if you want to give it a try. I would like to try a 24 Bravo myself. 26 is just to much on the Enforcer.

So I will be coming over to this from north of Indy. Would i be better off traffic/construction wise to take I-70 to Dayton and down or I-74 to the north side of Cincy and around the bypass? Google maps shows them at about 5 min difference drive time and the Cincy way the shorter. Just thought i would ask as i know a few of you guys are from the area!

So I will be coming over to this from north of Indy. Would i be better off traffic/construction wise to take I-70 to Dayton and down or I-74 to the north side of Cincy and around the bypass? Google maps shows them at about 5 min difference drive time and the Cincy way the shorter. Just thought i would ask as i know a few of you guys are from the area!

Earlier this summer I was down there and 275/74 had decent construction. I'd take 70 across, but eaither should be a breeze on a Sat morning.

Looks like we are going to try to make the drive over this evening and get a room for the night! Anyone going to be around and want to meet up possibly?

Dad and I were wanting to make an appearance w/ his 235 Persuader, but we just hit the road to Iowa to look at a Convinvcor for me. Have fun all

It looks like we are out for this. I spent a couple days rearranging my schedule to make this trip all to find out last nite my impeller decided to blow apart . Not enough time to find one and get it on ,working to late.Cant pick one up until tomorrow morning. You guys have a great time and take some pics for us all to see.

Ok all you lucky ones that made this event. How did it go and what did I miss out on. Im sure it was a great time with some nice hardware running around. Sure did want to make this one for the end of season getaway.

Ok all you lucky ones that made this event. How did it go and what did I miss out on. Im sure it was a great time with some nice hardware running around. Sure did want to make this one for the end of season getaway.

I live about 20 miles north of Ceasars Creek, and I had rain pretty much all day. Not sure how it was down there, but I have a feeling that might have affected the turnout. I know it kept me from taking the short ride down there to watch.

Weather was good until early afternoon. I think the rain came in about 3:00. There are a lot of photos on the shoot out facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Caesarcreekshootout/626310290752973/?notif_t=group_activity

I didn't take many pictures at all but I did get a good shot of bill's new ride.
1017361_4912382827754_246218360_n.jpg

Pictures have not done this boat justice. It's a beautiful boat.

Enjoy. I have a wedding to attend that day. If anyone is still in town Sunday I'm hoping to hit the river.

I thought about ditching the wedding but that wouldn't be right.
There will be plenty of chances to get the boat out but hopefully he only gets married once.

Back