• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Caesar Creek Shoot Out

I have to work that weekend as of right now. If i can pull off getting it off we might head down again this year! And if we do and can find a place to stay we might be up for hitting the river for a few on the way home with you Dave!!

Is that the same Caesars lake north of Cinnnci. Gonna be there this saturday with Jeff in his pursader.

Is that the same Caesars lake north of Cinnnci. Gonna be there this saturday with Jeff in his pursader.

Pretty sure it is the same one! Pretty nice little lake. We had a great time at the shoot out last year! Unfortunately it is not looking good for us making it over this year due to work...

Plans changed. Gonna meet up on the Ohio river. put in at tanners creek I think. Sorry for any confusion!!!

Just found this thread and realize that is the weekend after we move in to our place 20 mns from that lake.

Hummmmhhhh........, will be busy but might be able to pull it off.
Thinking party/bon fire at my place next time. 3 1/2 acres so room for boats and RV's :cheers:

For those asking, it is about 5 miles west of I-71 on Rt 73, a 1/2 hr north of Cinci.

Back