• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ceasar creek shootout

mboger

Wanting to put a shootout together on the weekend of the 16th
will have a few fast checks there and all are invited to attend
talking to friend about bringing the old blown milk check out also
the lake is about thirty minutes north of cincinnati right off of I71

i might be interested in checking that out i definetly did not get enough boating in with the new boat this season is it a nice flat water spot?

Oh I am so down for this!! I only live about 20 minutes away and have only had my check out once since i bought it!!! Count me in!!! What time is this starting?

Last edited:
I'm going to piece my enchanter back together to putt around but will not be running it. If nothing else, I'll be lookin goooooooood!!!! :bigthumb:

Where is eveybody staying after the get together?
Anyone planning on sticking around and having some fun afterwards?

I'm going to piece my enchanter back together to putt around but will not be running it. If nothing else, I'll be lookin goooooooood!!!! :bigthumb:
I heard rumor that if you can get Big Red to bow ride,you might run the playmate! He does have a helmet and beer horn!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Also, anyone got around a 28P Bravo, or bigger, they can let me try while down there? I might do some prop testing depending on water conditions.

Figure I'll try out my 23P Rev 4 just to see how it likes it compared to the Mirage+.. would be nice to try a bravo as well. Hell, I'll probably bring that 29P tempest plus along to try as well while down there.

I can bring along a 27P mirage+, 25P mirage+, 25P mirage, 27P mirage, 29P tempst plus, and a 23P Rev 4 if anyone wants to try em... just let me know ahead of time.

Back