• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate 'Chesapeake Bash' weekend - June 22nd-26th 2018

knarloid

It's that time of year, weather and day job got me down, and I just need to see that a post exists to start the talk for the annual trip to the Magothy River!

Knarloid + 3 + new puppy will be there. Looking forward to having our twin outboard Convincor there this year again.

Attachments

• IMG_4943.jpg
    IMG_4943.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 65
I've given up on the Bloody Mary's, Whiskey Sours are my new signature drink of choice. Maybe I'll get the chance to shake up a few for everyone once again! Hope everyone is up and running! Including myself - I was informed that my coupler is pretty worn out, (dried from the yrs of sitting) Cheers to Everyone, Merc (jeff)

Count me in! It will be a first with the 2800. Especially for the :sleep: maybe I should do the eenie meenie minee mo.

Attachments

• 2800 dock closeup.jpg
    2800 dock closeup.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 12217.jpg
    12217.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 39
I will be there with my family of five and our freshly redone 2800sx. Hope to see all the regulars and hopefully a few new faces.

Attachments

• 3F720353-8317-41DF-9074-B4D13FD1F7EF.jpg
    3F720353-8317-41DF-9074-B4D13FD1F7EF.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 50
  • CBC00247-01DB-4BC7-B320-65D8EA391289.jpg
    CBC00247-01DB-4BC7-B320-65D8EA391289.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 49
OK I'm all in now, That's Two for Merc245. My girl Lisa, taught in the DC/ Annapolis area for ten yrs. She has a friend that would like to stop by for a day visit too! If someone in charge can e-mail me their phone # at mercury245@comcast.net and I can get the monies for lodging and (eats?)in the mail asap. And I see the address as 200- 499 cove rd Pasadena MD 21122 (recognize the dock from goggle earth) Thanks Everyone Looking forward to seeing everyone and I'll start getting my list together too! Jeff & Lisa

OK I'm all in now, That's Two for Merc245. My girl Lisa, taught in the DC/ Annapolis area for ten yrs. She has a friend that would like to stop by for a day visit too! If someone in charge can e-mail me their phone # at mercury245@comcast.net and I can get the monies for lodging and (eats?)in the mail asap. And I see the address as 200- 499 cove rd Pasadena MD 21122 (recognize the dock from goggle earth) Thanks Everyone Looking forward to seeing everyone and I'll start getting my list together too! Jeff & Lisa

Just sent you an email. :cheers:

Cant wait.

Maybe the most twin O/B Mates ever in one place???

This is the type of trailer boating weve missed while doing the cruiser thing.

Cant talk now, lots of work to do to be ready!

Forgot to add there’s plenty of big water running as well as river running to! Had the best run of the summer as we broke from lunch at a beach front bar and had 45 minute WOT run back to headquarters in time to start dinner. The bay was wide enough that I referred to compass a few times getting across.

An hour after this picture I was having lunch on a roof top patio, under an umbrella try to hide from the sun!

FEA883-DB-DB2-B-4-E42-9-C81-0-B9-F9-C1-E2-D09.jpg

Back