• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Fanatics Worldwide Map!

I wonder if it's a java issue. I know once you have a bunch of members you have an option to view the markers 50 at a time.

COME ON YOU GUYS! Put yourself on the map!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Chris, I just added myself in, I had to go with Toronto as the city, looks like I bumped you as far as the icon is concerned. The next Toronto guy will bump me no doubt.

Take Care

Bruce

If you zoom in Bruce, it will probably show both. You can actually put your address and the tag will be really accurate.

Due to the nuts that are out there, I strayed away from the exact location thingy.
icon_wink.gif

cooperider said:
:pissed: Hey how come it has Guy and Gal pointers and when you click on mine its a Gal pointer?
They heard you like quiche? :bigthumb:

Actually what happened was they added more features to the map after we started it. I think you can probablay update your profile over on the map and it'll update.

claupie said:
how do i get on the map ??
Just go there and sign up. Once you're signed up, you can add youself to the map. :) You can also access the map at anytime by clicking on the Frappr box on the bottom left of the forums. ;)

Chris said:
Just go there and sign up. Once you're signed up, you can add youself to the map. :) You can also access the map at anytime by clicking on the Frappr box on the bottom left of the forums. ;)
i just signed up,but the city does not come up on the map...since i'm not to good at computers..i tried to ad city to the map but can't ge arround to it..can someone ad gatineau,qc,(canada)..its just across the river from ottawa,on..thanks...

NC Checkmate

My primary residence is Greensboro NC but I plan to keep my Checkmate at my home at Holden Beach NC.

Back