• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Fanatics Worldwide Map!

So its all your fault! Where ever you go they close up shop. You start crap there too:bigthumb:
wavenaughty.gif
wink2.gif

Hustlers owners aren't allowed :poke: ;)
very nice sir i missed that, i gave up on the thread after i couldnt get the map to work just wanted to see if anybody around me popped up there are still a few mates up in these parts, dont be picking on my hustler or ill have to take you for a ride and then youll want one

Tried to access the site can't get on either I think they heard Brian was on the way or maybe it's all us SW OHIO mates hat there afraid of !:devil::cheers::banana:

somebody needs to mark this thread as a dead link and yf88 dont knock it till you try it

Back