• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Get-Together, Keuka Lake NY, July 14

CheckmateFever

Some of us have discussed this get together in another thread so now let's make it official!! Saturday July 14, 2012 on Keuka Lake, part of the Finger Lakes of New York, anybody with a Checkmate is welcome!! The plan (tentativaly for now) meet up on the water about 1:00 pm around the Bluff Point of the lake, head to one of the waterfront bar/resturants for a beer or 2 (The Switz?), check out each others boats, run the lake and maybe tie off for a little bit. As far as boat luanches, Keuka State Park at the end of the west branch of the lake would probably be best for the bigger boats. There is also a luanch in the canal in Penn Yan which is a short ride out to the lake, it's kind of shallow but smaller I/O's and O/B's would be fine, i've luanched my Enchanter there a few times with out a problem. For a few pics of Keuka Lake, a some more info, check out this thread http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21748&highlight=keuka+lake. Hope we can have a good turn out!!

Checkmatefever, I have some good news, my plans have changed so I will be there on Saturday 14th... Looking forward to meeting and seeing more mates...:thumb:

Had a grate day Saturday, was nice to meet some fellow Checkmaters. Hope we didnt cause too much law trouble after tearing up your beautiful lake.

Great day fellas!! Always nice to meet other fellow Checkmate owners/forum members! We gotta do it again sometime! I don't think we pissed off the local law to bad, but definitly got some attention lol! I'll post up some pics i got later tonight, i got a pretty good video of Tom's Starflite too!

OK, i got a bunch of pics from Saturdays meet, here you go!!

IMG_0639.jpg

rjstarr's Convincor
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Tom's Starflite
IMG_0643.jpg

This is BOTM material here, rjstarr's Convincor and F150GT's Starflite
IMG_0644.jpg

A few more...

Group shot
IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

At the Switz!
IMG_0652.jpg

There you have it, a beautiful day on Keuka Lake with some awesome Checkmates!! Hope next time we can get a few 'Mates to come join up with us!! I have a good video of Tom's Starflite too, i'll upload it to youtube later and post that as well!! Thanks for a good time guy's!!

Very nice pictures you have there. Maybe next year I'll try to make it out there. That's if I have a new motor. It went sore on me.

Back