• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate/Hustler in Speed on the Water

One thing I picked up on in the article was the fact that CM will cater to people wanting boats 28' and below. Does this mean the 300 will be phased out? OR are they considering that a 28' without platform?

One thing I picked up on in the article was the fact that CM will cater to people wanting boats 28' and below. Does this mean the 300 will be phased out? OR are they considering that a 28' without platform?

Please allow me to answer this.
Checkmate will continue to please our customers and dealers. The 300 Convincer is still available on request along wih the 280.
We would like to see our customers consider the 29 Hustler Rocket and up in the mix as their choice of a larger boat.

Please allow me to answer this.
Checkmate will continue to please our customers and dealers. The 300 Convincer is still available on request along wih the 280.
We would like to see our customers consider the 29 Hustler Rocket and up in the mix as their choice of a larger boat.
It is great to have Factory Representatives providing input again on here. Thanks Denny!

I also liked the attention to detail rigging/wiring that we see in the one picture of what Hustler can add to Checkmate.

On powerboatlistings.com there are ads for new zt280 a 270 convincor and a 260. I thought cm was doing away with these models. Is the new ownership bringing these models back? And are they still building the new 26? Just curious.

Production in full swing

On powerboatlistings.com there are ads for new zt280 a 270 convincor and a 260. I thought cm was doing away with these models. Is the new ownership bringing these models back? And are they still building the new 26? Just curious.

A sold customer ordered new 26 Convincer is in the schedule to be built Also a 2400 BRX Sport closed deck which is also a ordered sold boat.

Right now a 25 SFX Center Console and two 2400 BRX Sport closed decks are in production.

There are pending orders for additional 26 Convincers in the works and a 29 Hustler Rocket.

The 270 Convincer and the 280 ZT will continue to be available for the 2014 Checkmate model line up.

Give us a call for your closest Checkmate / Hustler dealer.

Hey Denny, good to see you guys back up and running. Will Cm be building the 29 Rocket now? What about the 21 Hustler OB? Do you forsee any new models anytime soon? Any upcoming events or apparel?

Good luck-

Hey Denny, good to see you guys back up and running. Will Cm be building the 29 Rocket now? What about the 21 Hustler OB? Do you forsee any new models anytime soon? Any upcoming events or apparel?

Good luck-

Hustler Powerboats will continue building all new Hustler models 21 O/B up to the 50 foot Monster at the Long Island factory.Checkmate will continue building their model line up in Bucyrus Ohio.

We have Hustler / Checkmate apparel available to order.

The 2014 model year orders to build are coming in. As long as the new Checkmate / Hustler customer steps up and orders their new boat, we will look at refindments to the boats in the near future.

Good news is we have not had a price increase 2014.
For a short time only, if you are ready for a new custom built Checkmate or Hustler ? Now is an opportunity owning a 2014 boat at a 2013 price at your participating dealer.

Thank you :D

Last edited:
A sold customer ordered new 26 Convincer is in the schedule to be built Also a 2400 BRX Sport closed deck which is also a ordered sold boat.

Right now a 25 SFX Center Console and two 2400 BRX Sport closed decks are in production.

There are pending orders for additional 26 Convincers in the works and a 29 Hustler Rocket.

The 270 Convincer and the 280 ZT will continue to be available for the 2014 Checkmate model line up.

And one of those 2400's is mine !!!!!!:bounce:
Thanks Denny !!!

What the heck is a 2400brx sport closed deck? Brx is an open bow.

If checkmate gets these sales marketing tools too, its going to be an interesting future...:D
These i found on internet, i was supriced not seen these overhere yet.:D

You gotta like it. Cigarette ads don't even come close.:D

Denny i come from Holland and i heard a frontman on a US tvnews channel saying " Holland, one of the most tolerant and inmoral country's in europe"
But if you would advertise these in the press it would be shot off in the public opinion.

But i say keep them coming...lol

Denny i come from Holland and i heard a frontman on a US tvnews channel saying " Holland, one of the most tolerant and inmoral country's in europe"
But if you would advertise these in the press it would be shot off in the public opinion.

But i say keep them coming...lol

I will tell you it grabbed my attention. Sexy boat deserves sexy ads. LOL.:drool:
Nice of you to post.

I still love the one slogan Hustler uses. "And you were told smoking Cigarettes all weekend long was bad for your health"

I hope you guys expand the CM line of clothing and accessories similar to what Hustler has. It will sell. I was always dissapointed with the generic single logo stuff CM store always carried.

Back