• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNER RALLY 2016! v2.0

I am interested in buying a checkmate zt230br. Are folks welcome that don't have a checkmate but would like to see some of the boats and meet the forum members? I live in Tennessee so it would be convenient to travel to this event. Thanks
classicboeing

I am interested in buying a checkmate zt230br. Are folks welcome that don't have a checkmate but would like to see some of the boats and meet the forum members? I live in Tennessee so it would be convenient to travel to this event. Thanks
classicboeing

Absolutely!!!! Come on down.... or up.... whatever, just come!!! It's called the Checkmate rally, but you will see a little of everything there, even the occasional *cough* Baja *cough*. Hell, we even have this one weirdo that shows up every year in a Superboat.

I can't promise that there will be a ZT230br at the event, but there are still a lot of different boats to check out., and the reps from the Checkmate factory will be there to answer any of your questions. Also. it usually doesn't take us a whole lot of persuading to let somebody hitch a ride if you want. Hope to see ya there!!!

As of right now I'm planning on coming down with the 24.

If anything changes I'll let you know... we have our first kid due August 11th and so far it's been going good enough that I should be able to make it. Becky will miss this one, though.

For us, it's basically exactly 1 week away until blast off!

As of right now I'm planning on coming down with the 24.

If anything changes I'll let you know... we have our first kid due August 11th and so far it's been going good enough that I should be able to make it. Becky will miss this one, though.

I had the same kind of thing last year, with the due date a month and a half later. This year everyone's coming down

A week for us too. Bad thing is I haven't ever been in the water yet, was going tonight, but rain all around. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. I ran it on the hose after changing my seawater pump, all seemed fine. Hope all is good.

Looks like there's lots of rain right now in Albany.

Out of curiousity, do any of you guys with some of the larger boats happen to run any ProMax, Bravo I/FS/XS in the 30ish pitch range that you might be interested in letting me try for 10 minutes? Just thought I'd ask

I have a 32p bravo that I am not planning on running, but I'll have it with me in case this 29mirage plus I picked up doesn't work well with the shorty.

If you want to try it, you can. Do you have a hub, or what's that etec take? 1" flow torque? Currently I'm running a 1.25 shaft, but can bring a standard 1" hub if I need to.

I have a 32p bravo that I am not planning on running, but I'll have it with me in case this 29mirage plus I picked up doesn't work well with the shorty.

If you want to try it, you can. Do you have a hub, or what's that etec take? 1" flow torque? Currently I'm running a 1.25 shaft, but can bring a standard 1" hub if I need to.

Thanks everyone! I am not sure if my boat will actually get them on plane or not, which is why I only need 10 minutes! It is always an adventure. Anyway, I have a coupe flow torque hubs that the mercury props use, eg. Trophy, Mirage, etc., so that should work

1. corey331, Corey and Beth, 253 Convoncor
2. RNGRDVE Dave, Karen and a couple friends. 253 Convincor
3. Undecided. Joe and Candace 241 Enforcer GTX
4. Problem Child. Jeff and Debbie , 283 Convincor
5. Doelakedog. Matt & Rick + wives and kid, 2100BR
6. ekkick. Kent & Stacy. 242 Convincor
7. jazzbass, Larry and Sharon, Starliner
8. ckaluger, Chuck, Barb and 270BR
9. Rich Harvel and pam sleekcraft jet
10. Slingblade,Jeff and Debbie. 260 Enforcer

Back