• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE WEEKEND CHESAPEAKE BASH 2014

demag67

OK GUYS. I AM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET A DATE. KEITH AND I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH WITH HOME OWNERS TRYING TO GET US A HOUSE THAT WILL WORK FOR OUR NEEDS AND I THINK WE HAVE FOUND ONE.

THE CHECKMATE WEEKEND CHESAPEAKE BASH FOR 2014
WILL BE ON THE MAGOTHY RIVER IN MARYLAND
AND IT WILL BE FROM JUNE 27,2014 TO JULY 1,2014

WE HAVE OUR OWN PRIVATE BOAT RAMP AND A PRIVATE BEACH WITH DOCK AND KIDS PLAYGROUND SO I THINK THIS WILL BE A GREAT YEAR.
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm pretty happy with the location. We have room for 18 in beds and countless on the property being its 8acres. Theres room for trailer parking and the ramp to launch. The pier will hold more then enough and mooring out is unlimited in a very secluded cove.
Theres a huge enclosed playground area for the little ones and very family freindly.
The property is well inland and safe from any wakes but is close enough that we will be makeing trips to all the local hot spots and hangouts with any size boat.
Hope you all can make it, we always have a good time.

ok, just found out the house has crab pots that we can use so I think the first thing we do when we get there is get them babies in the water so we can catch dinner.

ok, just found out the house has crab pots that we can use so I think the first thing we do when we get there is get them babies in the water so we can catch dinner.
I have a couple pots also I could bring.
The house has a lot for our use,
"We have supplies for volleyball, horseshoes and badminton. We also have plenty of life jackets for adults and children, as well as sand toys. Two canoes and a row boat are also available for your use. We have 4 picnic tables and umbrellas for picnicking. Towels and sheets are provided. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, flatware, serving dishes, and pots and pans. We have three fridges, two in the kitchen, and one in the basement allowing plenty of space for drinks and food for a large party. Our pier offers you the ability to arrive by boat/sail and is equipped with 110/30 amp service. We also offer a boat ramp if you want to trailer a boat or a jet-ski."

There are two good restaurants in the Magothy as well. The Point crab house and grill and Deep Creek Restaurant. Both awesome places to eat. Also one river away from the Severn river for ego alley in downtown Annapolis. The list continues so many places to go in a short distance.

If the weather is good you can go a little south under the bay bridge and have crabs at Cantlers Riverside Inn. I'll give Candace directions to there.

Any idea on what time we can check in Friday? Yes I know it's early just trying to plan ahead.

Any idea on what time we can check in Friday? Yes I know it's early just trying to plan ahead.

Demag is talking with the owner so he will know for sure. Looking at the booking calendar I'm guessing in the afternoon since that friday is a half day marked out.

Back