• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Corona Virus CM Check-In!

High regards to you and your wife on fostering two boys, Dave....great job!!!!

“Home schooling has been interesting and my wife will require extra wine working and helping the boys now that I'm not home during the day.”

But will your wife need more ‘time’ or ‘wine’? Or both??😁

I'd say she needs a lot of both. I had a glass in her hand yesterday before she clocked out from work...

Being in the convenient c-store gas business I’m still working. Out everyday traveling to various areas in Ohio. My only concern is my hands are so dry from soap and hand sanitizer, plus we haven’t been to our lake house since mid February. Like everyone else I’m anxious for everything to bust loose so we can all get back to normality. Everyone stay safe and say a prayer each day.

My boss has been going to his place in Nancy every weekend, he's getting a lot of work done on his house down there since there's not much else to do.

Good to know, figured the way Kentucky is they would be stopping all Ohio plates spotted off the interstates.

Good to know, figured the way Kentucky is they would be stopping all Ohio plates spotted off the interstates.

No, they are just taking pictures of them and sending you a 14 day quarantine notice, and if you disobey, you get an ankle bracelet! Your choice, stay home or else!!

My boss has been going to his place in Nancy every weekend, he's getting a lot of work done on his house down there since there's not much else to do.

What gives him the right to thwart the executive orders and risk others lives for his selfish, careless reasons? Inform him that if he travels to KY he is to quarantine for 14 days in KY, don't like it then STAY AT THE HOME ADDRESS ON YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE!!

What gives him the right to thwart the executive orders and risk others lives for his selfish, careless reasons? Inform him that if he travels to KY he is to quarantine for 14 days in KY, don't like it then STAY AT THE HOME ADDRESS ON YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE!!

He's going straight from his house in Cincy to his house in Nancy. He's not going to any business' in between and he's working on his house doing some remodeling. He travels to KY regularly both for personal and business, should he quarantine every time he goes to the KY location of his business?

He's going straight from his house in Cincy to his house in Nancy. He's not going to any business' in between and he's working on his house doing some remodeling. He travels to KY regularly both for personal and business, should he quarantine every time he goes to the KY location of his business?

According to the Governors executive order, unless you are passing through, and if you stay for one night you must stay for 13 more! They are monitoring the tourist areas very closely, especially around the lake areas, looking for out of state plates. We are not even supposed to travel outside of our own county unless its essential travel.

According to the Governors executive order, unless you are passing through, and if you stay for one night you must stay for 13 more! They are monitoring the tourist areas very closely, especially around the lake areas, looking for out of state plates. We are not even supposed to travel outside of our own county unless its essential travel.

I haven't paid attention to the KY Governor as it doesn't pertain to me. Anytime they drive past his place they'll see OH plates since he leaves a truck there at all times for the boat. I guess if he keeps his car in the garage it'll look like any other day. Either was he's not going to any local business, he takes everything he needs for the weekend with him and goes there and back.

I haven't paid attention to the KY Governor as it doesn't pertain to me. Anytime they drive past his place they'll see OH plates since he leaves a truck there at all times for the boat. I guess if he keeps his car in the garage it'll look like any other day. Either was he's not going to any local business, he takes everything he needs for the weekend with him and goes there and back.

Well its nice to know he puts his house and selfish needs above the health of his fellow man. I guess in his mind he justifies putting others at risk on even the slight chance he may come in contact with others, lets say needing to run to Lowes, or the auto parts store etc. Plus, since Pulaski county (Somerset) is a hot spot in KY, he's now putting his employees and neighbors at risk back in OH. But hey, its all about him and his selfishness apparently. After all, it only takes up to 14 days to know your fate, good luck!

We're hanging in here in Fargo. We're the hot spot of ND, but nothing like SD. My wife is a Special Ed teacher and Department Chair. I got to watch her stand up the online curriculum for her department. I think she's working even more ours now than she was before.

My works is going fine. I'm in a good spot there so income is not threatened at this point.

I've cleaned the garage to spotless. Detailed all our vehicles inside and out. Repaired 3 leaky toilets. Watched so many netflix movies I no longer want to watch movies.

I may drag the Checkmate home and give it a deep clean. I also need to install the rail end cap I lost at the end of last season.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Back