• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Dang...that's an nice lookin' Check...

Sam I am

...That's behind a black suburban...with a 150 OPTI...HEY! That's my OLD boat!

Yep. Spotted my "old" white and red 2000BR last night in Detroit Lakes, MN. And I have to say, it looked awesome. Why did I sell that boat? :confused: This was the new owners first time out with it since he bought it. That's dang near a year.

Then today, while I was chasing Walleye's on Big Cormorant, a Starliner with exact same colors as mine cruised by pulling a tube. That boat looked awesome too.

Having said that I'm pretty sure a guy needs a small fishing boat, a big fishing boat, a fast blue boat, a fast red boat and a big ass pontoon. NEEDS. Yep. That's right boys, it's a 5 boat world.

True!

I have the ski/tubing boat
The pontoon boat
The fishin' boat
The honda aquatrax
The paddle boat
The two kayaks
Rafts, floaties, etc...

It never ends!

I have the fast red boat and the fast blue boat

I nearly pee'd my pants laughing reading this.

I would agree with you but I also need my wife, or I might have to buy/cook my own food. I know I need food. So I will be getting rid of my second boat sometime soon. Maybe next spring.

Totaly agree.

Cruiser
Large fast boat
Small fast boat
Pontoon
Crabbing/fishing boat

I think that would cover all my needs.

Sounds like I'm almost there then, lol

I got the fast blue boat.
The small fishing boat.
The PWC, which by the way hasn't seen water this year.
Pedal boat and canoe.

Dads got the fast purple boat which I use sometimes.
Wife's Dad has the fast pontoon boat which I use sometimes.

All set! Lol

All of that stuff for 3 months and then think about using it the other 9 months of the year...I live in the wrong area, that goes for Sam and karz too.

Predictor w/ Merc
19.5 foot Sea Nymph Great Lakes Special with a 90 Merc rigged for trolling
12 foot Prince Craft w/ a 9.9 Merc
16 foot Sidewinder (for the boy) w/ 50 Merc
Sea Doo GTX DI

plus trailers for all the powered craft.... they love to see me come in to register all of that,

oh, plus the kayaks

Sounds like I'm almost there then, lol

I got the fast blue boat.
The small fishing boat.
The PWC, which by the way hasn't seen water this year.
Pedal boat and canoe.

Dads got the fast purple boat which I use sometimes.
Wife's Dad has the fast pontoon boat which I use sometimes.

All set! Lol

All of that stuff for 3 months and then think about using it the other 9 months of the year...I live in the wrong area, that goes for Sam and karz too.

That's frickin' genius. Getting some one else to pay for it is waaaaaay better than owning it.

Nice work, Dr. Lamon!

That's frickin' genius. Getting some one else to pay for it is waaaaaay better than owning it.

Nice work, Dr. Lamon!

Lol, as far as dads boat I do my fare share of paying and working to use it.

And with the wife's bad back this summer she would much rather ride on her dads toon, which I also get stuck with doing most of the upkeep on...

You just have to come up with more hobbies,
Summer time
Fast blue
Fast camo
Big crusier

Winter time
Slow camo
Honda rincon
Yamaha big bear
Toy hauler
Guns

Back