• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Donations

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "Christo680" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks Christo!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out two BIG thank-you's to two VERY long time supporter's and members. :thumb:

Firstly,

I'd like to thank VERY long timem member and supporter "hotdaddy27" for his kind and continuing support! :)

Thanks HD!

I appreicate your VERY kind support.

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time member and supporter "JUPITER PULSARE" who has also been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks JUP!

I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support.

Thanks again Guys! :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "slingblade" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thanks slingblade!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to LONG time member and supporter "sim" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks sim!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to send out a thank you to a VERY long time member "bearclaw" who has been kind enough to join the supporting members group. :thumb:

Thanks bearclaw!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time member member and supporter "john lamon" who has been kind enough once again to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks John!

I also VERY much appreciate your kind support and participation in the community. :)

Thanks again Folks! :cheers:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple more thank you messages. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank long time member and supporter "Blue Mist '97" who has been kind enough to renew their supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thanks Blue Mist!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "check253" who has also been kind enough to renew his supporter subscription. :thumb:

Thanks 253!

I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

Thanks again Folks!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to a newer member "cooper1976" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group! :thumb:

Thanks cooper!

I appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to "pangrazi" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thanks pangrazi!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank LOOOOOONG time member and supporter "cooperider" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription for the umpteenth time. :thumb:

Thanks Coop!

I appreciate your VERY kind support and participation in the community over the many years! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another LONG time member "checkmate94" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks 94!

I appreciate your VERY kind support!

Thanks again folks. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of more thank-you's... :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank long time member and supporter "DJD" who has been kind enough once again to renew their supporter's subscription. :)

Thanks DJD!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :thumb:

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time member and supporter "sim", who has also been kind enough to send an additional donation and extend his supporter's subscription. :)

Thanks sim!

I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :thumb:

Thanks again Folks, your support is VERY much appreciated. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to another LONG time member "Slick" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Slick!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to another LONG time member "Slick" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Slick!

-Chris

My pleasure! The information and insight from this community is priceless.

I'd like to send out a big thank-you to "redstrat" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks redstrat!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out some more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank LONG time member and supporter "Bruce" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again!

Thanks Bruce!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :thumb:

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another LONG time member and supporter who has also been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription as well...thank you "Droptop5.0"!

Thanks Droptop, I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank, once again, another LONG time member and supporter "rockets 86" who also has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription! :thumb:

Thanks rockets!

I also VERY much appreciate your kind and continuing support! :)

Thanks again Folks! :thumb:

-Chris

I would like to send out a BIG thank you to a newer member "Sbrag" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Sbrag!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank a LONG time member "Old Navy" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks "Old Navy", I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time member "ChuckB" who has also been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thanks Chuck! I also appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

Thanks again Folks. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to long time member and supporter "Tomb" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks Tomb!

-Chris

Thank you Chris. I'm happy to help support a place that provides me with so much enjoyment. I've met some great people and picked up some really good information here. Thanks for keeping it going.
Tom

Back