• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Happy New Year 2010!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for making 2009 a great year here on the forums! :thumb:

Once again, the forums continued to grow throughout 2009 and we ended up with our busiest year ever, in just about every way.

We had more new members than ever before, more daily posts, more registered members logging in on a daily basis, as well as more overall unique visitors, more page views etc. etc. etc., you name the benchmark and it was pretty well the highest mark ever. :eek: :)

My hat goes off to all of you, for your contributions, as that's what makes our site as great as it is.

A week or so ago, I did some more ugrades to our server, to (hopefully) make sure we're all good to go for the peak season, which is typically the upcoming summer.

Moving on to 2010, I wish all of you and your families the very best for the New Year and the new decade.

I hope you have a very prosperous 2010 and look forward to reading all your great contributions to the forums!

All the best,

-Chris

Thanks Chris, for helping keep the greatest site on the net going.. :) We all are greatfull, and enjoy bouncing ideas off each other and share our creative talents to show off how we ~ individualize~ our boats to make them ~ one of a kind~ and keep the Old Checkmates from dieing off :) ;)

Thanks Chris, for helping keep the greatest site on the net going.. :) We all are greatfull, and enjoy bouncing ideas off each other and share our creative talents to show off how we ~ individualize~ our boats to make them ~ one of a kind~ and keep the Old Checkmates from dieing off :) ;)
Thanks Reed.

And I concur with your sentiments totally, with respect to keeping the old Checkies floating. :)

Since day one, our site has had a very active group of owners who have contributed greatly to our site, through their documented restoration threads. And those original restoration threads, have inspired and helped more owners do the same. :thumb:

The restoration threads are certainly one of my favourite elements here on the forums. :)

-Chris

Chris, thank you for all you do for us...I know you put a lot into this...so hope it's a great 2010 for all !!! Rob

Back