• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

June 2020 Get together Keuka Lake

Chellems

Planning a get together on Keuka Lake June 2020. There is a NY State Park with great camping on the NW section of the lake. Large 4* Hotels as well as multiple VRBO cottage rentals around the lake. 4 restaurant/bars on the lake. Towns on the ends of the lake with multiple restaurants and shopping.

Stay tuned for further information

Looking forward to it, hope we get a lot of 'Mates to show up!! First couple weeks in June are nice on the lake before it gets very crowded during the weekends end of June and into July! :cheers:

We made reservations for last weekend in june before I knew about rally. Hopefully it works out and my mate will actually run this time

Looking at Saturday 13-June 2020

Okay guys how does the 13-June work for you guys?
If you cannot make that date and plan to come a different date please contact Fever or myself and we can show you around the lake!

I’m top of the list for a 5 day weekend as of this moment. My girl has one more week of teaching so it looks as if I’ll run out solo or find an available buddy.
Once again pencil in the Merc man!

Hammondsport is awesome

We are staying at Lakeside Inn from June 26th through the 29th
You will love Hammondsport multiple good reastaurants and bars all within walking distance. Make sure you have all of your safety gear on the boat and that all the lights work. Don’t go fast close to shore and. It will be fine.

Look forward to seeing you and having a beer or two together

Hey Chris, what's your thoughts on our June 13th get-together? I would still like to get us all together but it's looking like we may not be able to stop at any of the bars/restaurants if the state (emperor cuomo :brickwall:) doesn't allow any dine-in by then. I guess play it by ear for the next week or two and see what happens!

13-June

I agree Fever. Lakeside has opened for takeout and I assume the others will follow. Whoever believes they can make it please let us know.
I think we should plan on 13-June. My boat goes in the water next weekend.

Worse case you and I run around the lake.

I agree Fever. Lakeside has opened for takeout and I assume the others will follow. Whoever believes they can make it please let us know.
I think we should plan on 13-June. My boat goes in the water next weekend.

Worse case you and I run around the lake.

Mike text me the other day, he will be up on the St. Lawrence river from the 13th-21st so he won't be able to bring the ZT down unfortunately. On a better note however, by that point we should be in "phase 3" of opening up, meaning the bars/restaurants should be open for dine-in business, at 50% capacity however. I plan on being at the lake that weekend anyways regardless, so if anyone else still wants to join in that would great.

Yeah i kinda saw that coming. A friend of mine bailed since it's barely going to be into the 60's, it'll be chilly on the water. Let's see what happens down the road, we'll be able to come up with something else i'm sure!

Jim your boat looks awesome

We are staying at Lakeside Inn from June 26th through the 29th
Wish I would have seen you earlier this weekend I apologize I forgot you were coming.
I spotted that Checkmate from a very long distance, she looks fantastic. I buzzed back down to go out and play but your boat was empty so I just came back to my cottage. Call or text me tomorrow if you want to run around before your trip home.

Chris
585-770-4058

Back