• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Let The Search Begin!

Congrats on the sale of the boat, I am having a real hard time not making any coments about your wife picking out your boat.......:shakehead:

After all of the money I have spent on myself, including the Challenger, she should have a say. She just wants to get something big enough that she doesn't feel like she is coming out of it. Would love to find 2 or 3 that fit the bill and then let her choose. Really would like another Enforcer ob in sick condition, but the ones I have found, I can't get a reply from.

act250r, I have contacted the owner of the 28 and it is a possability. Thanks

Was kinda excited until I looked at the transom. Don't really wanna take a chance on replacing another transom.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 44
I think Sippy's wife had a big hand in picking his new boat out, I'd say she did a great job.

Sippy has a Fantasctic looking boat(and wife), I am sure Boatman isnt going to let us down on his next purchase, he has a history of nice Checks. Keep us posted on the pics.

Was kinda excited until I looked at the transom. Don't really wanna take a chance on replacing another transom.

How does the rest of the boat look? You could knock off the amount needed to replace the transom from the overall price. From the picture looks like a nice alumium trailer underneath it.

Its priced at $6000 so its pretty fair I think. I don't know if he'd be willing to knock off a couple grand. If the rest of the boat is as clean as it looks it might be worth it if you're willing to tackle the transom yourself.

I talked to the guy, he was only willing to drop $500. I don't think I want to fool with it. It has been painted, the seats don't look bad but not great either. Don't have time or facilities to do a major restore. The last time I bought a boat like this was my Enforcer, ended up with $11,000 in the boat plus a new trailer and ended up getting $6,500 in the end. But it was 10 times the boat when I sold it. Would love to have it back for what I sold it for!

There are only 3 on the ad, here are the other 2. Just found out it is nearly 800 miles away, probably not going to happen. I'll know more after I call.

Attachments

• white 26.jpg
    white 26.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 26 with twins.jpg
    26 with twins.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 40
Where's it located, maybe someone here can check it out for you. It may be worth the travel if it's the right boat.

Well, it looks like the search is over! Gonna go i/o this time. This will be only the second i/o that I have ever"OWNED" and the first V8(big block). Still waiting on a couple more pic's to check out the cabin area. Right now, 99.9% sure it's a go. Can't wait. More details and pic's as soon as I lock up the deal.:banana:

Back