• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Mistress IV - The Conception

You're going to have to learn how to drive a boat now that you can't just take a few steps to the front.........docking will be a big adjustment for you ;) . I can offer driving lessons at a discount rate, LMFAO:poke:
Looks good Jeff!

Only if they are private lessons. Wink wink. :lol:

I'm sure this is the only time you'll ever hear this but that's one long unit you have there.

Reactions: jjg
I'm sure this is the only time you'll ever hear this but that's one long unit you have there.

Hey thats not what you told me last time you were here. I remeber you comparing "it" to the likes of a lake serpent. :lol:
Or were you just telling tall tales to get on my good side ? :sssh:
Back on topic , yea thats a lot of real estate im gonna need to rub on !!!

That thing is coming along real nicely. I love the colors. The metal flake stripe add a really nice touch.. :thumb:

Before the season is out hell the first lake,river, big enough puddle i came across after picking it up we would be riding.

Maybe i am just different then the rest but if it is smooth on the river an no ice i go for a burn all the time motor runs real good when it is only 35-40 degrees out heck the old baja i redid i painted it camo so i could gun out of it.

Back