• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

new checkmate owner

:welcome: Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. Make sure to post some pics of your new beauty when you get her. Jim

thank you

all checkmate guy saw my boat he was in boat show last year but i`m not able to post picture

checkmate waiting hydrolique jack lift, rate for 400r .maybe it`s for that it`s will be little longer for shipping

certainly 400r with sport master, black

i will put that this winter i read all about this for make a good set up with propeller but it`s not evident here, we don t have all propeller cie for testing .

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! :cheers: Also cant wait to hear how another 2400 does with a 400R! There are 3 members on here with them that i know of. ChuckB and Hayabusa both have them on the BRX with pretty nice results! Havent herd much on from jjg on his on his long deck tho.

:welcome: and Congrats to getting the best Checkmate out there, and with the best motor setup:bigthumb: I guess you could say I'm a little biased with the 2400 w/400R:)

Checkmate%20with%20400-1_zpspf8swscj.jpg

Back