• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

new to the checkmate world

bjandkellymx15

just wanted to say hello.. from lexington s.c and just go my first checkmate.

bought a mx 15 thats been in storage since 1975 and its a 72

doing a new transom and floor then paint restoring for some family fun and a lil pleasure

just wanted to say hello.. from lexington s.c and just go my first checkmate.

bought a mx 15 thats been in storage since 1975 and its a 72

doing a new transom and floor then paint restoring for some family fun and a lil pleasure

Welcome to the forum.....
Post up some pics when you can ---- we love to see pics and work progress.

A lot of real knowlegable MX guys here to help if needed.

Welcome! As a fairly new member, I can attest to the plethra of info and assistance on this site.

Still working on my MX15

I am still working away on my MX15 in Orangeville, Ontario. Got the floor out now, and just putting a new one in. Paint, seats, and motor install next.

Anyone know where you can get the replacement rubber rub rail? Mine was brittle and I destroyed it removing the top deck. Still have the aluminum extrusions though.

Any suggestions on bottom paint would be appreciated.

Back