• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Persuader boats on YouTube

UGH Good thing I'm not epileptic that would have caused a seizure.

Can't handle the flashing. . . . I think it would have been good without all the red flashing going on. Add in some blue so you think you are being pulled over by law enforcement. ;-)
They won't all be like that. That was just grabbed from what I had available for them. Now it is my job to spend the rest of the month working on boats, and send them enough footage that they can edit it down into 30 minute video's. So that I can load one a week.
I have new projects coming in, and more people to keep busy. I have about 6 people now working for me, so once we finish up the old projects, that have been in the shop forever. So much new is finally going to happen.

I had them redo the video with different copyright free music. I like it just a bit better. I have a lot of projects coming up to film. New boats to build, bigger than the 13. As well as I have been tracking down several rare Checkmates to bring in and restore, or rather resto-mod. Stock is boring. Lots of how too video's coming as well. I have a crew of about 6 now, and I need to step things up to keep them busy.

That yellow 2400 looks familiar…just sayin 🫣
Yeah, they pulled footage from my files on YouTube to make this, and I must have a video on there of the boat.
I was going to ask them to move it, but, I have something here that fits and you will see it soon.

Yeah, they pulled footage from my files on YouTube to make this, and I must have a video on there of the boat.
I was going to ask them to move it, but, I have something here that fits and you will see it soon.
No problem Coop, I’m honored that it ended up on there. She still looks sexy as ever, and still a fast lady!! 👠👠

Congrats on getting things moving. Its been a long road I've been watching you on.
I have a peice of wood I found in my boat I keep forgetting to show you. It has initials and the yr built by someone with a drill bit.

I decided to have them redo the video, using different copyright-free music, and I must say, I slightly prefer the new version. With numerous upcoming projects on the horizon - from constructing new, larger boats surpassing the 13-foot mark, to locating and reviving several rare Checkmates, albeit with a resto-mod approach since I find stock a tad uninspiring - my plate is certainly full. Expect a slew of how-to videos in the pipeline as well. Currently managing a crew of around 6 individuals, it's imperative for me to elevate operations a notch to ensure their consistent engagement. For those interested, here's a related link: https://www.vpesports.com/betting/
Scam/Troll

Back