• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Phoenix Trailers

bbaranczyk11

Has anyone gotten a quote from Phoenix trailers for a checkmate Pulsare. Single axle or double axle. I'm trying to do my homework before making an offer onaC Hawk trailer.

For those that were just as curious as I was, I received quotes from Phoenix Trailers. You have to go through a third party dealer such as a marina. Mine was Shipyard Marine. A single axle for a 21 foot pulsare was about $4k and was $5k for a tandem trailer. Both are fully loaded.

Call the Checkmate Factory...they might be able to do better. Are you talking to anyone at C-Hawk right now?

Yeah, that's why I was asking. If he was open again I was going to rattle his cage. When I bought my CHawk for the Starliner, the guy screwed it up. The trailer is fine, but the colors were reversed. It was supposed to be White with Blue pins, but was Blue with white pins. Was supposed to have a swing tongue...nope...standard, and that one pissed me off! I paid the swing tongue price. He quit answering the phone and then I heard through Checkmate he went out of business. Chekmate has been using Phoenix trailers since before then.

No need for a double axle on the 2100 Pulsares...they're just harder to move around. IMO.

I bought a Phoenix trailer for the Starflite. Workmanship is second to none. It is a tandem. Don't know if they make aluminum ones which is what I would have preferred.

Back