• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulsare 2400 Bowrider/Verado 300 Pro

JUPITER PULSARE

Thinking about selling my 2007 Pulsare 2400 Bow Rider with a
2011 Mercury Verado 300 Pro. Under 150 hours on the motor. I've only had the boat in the water twice since September of 2019 (Thanksgiving morning and Christmas weekend). My focus has changed from boating to the house we bought in Costa Rica. I'd like to use the money to buy a Toyota Land Cruiser (BJ40) for Costa Rica. Boat has an Atlas 8" Jackplate, Mercury SmartCraft gages, Kenwood CD/Stereo with Polk Marine Speakers, 2015 Road King aluminum tandam axle trailer with new tires and new springs. Boat runs mid 60's with full load and 71/72 when light with 1 person. $29,995.00

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pulsare 2400 running.jpg
    Pulsare 2400 running.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 110
  • PULSARE ON TRAILER.jpg
    PULSARE ON TRAILER.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: JW
Nice rig, Jup. Shouldn't last long as there's a lot of value there. Is the motor stock or reflashed at all? I only ask so that potential buyers know they can have a reliable 340 hp engine on that boat simply by sending the ECU to Simon motor sports...pretty cheap to. Wish I was in the market.

Nice rig, Jup. Shouldn't last long as there's a lot of value there. Is the motor stock or reflashed at all? I only ask so that potential buyers know they can have a reliable 340 hp engine on that boat simply by sending the ECU to Simon motor sports...pretty cheap to. Wish I was in the market.

Motor is stock.

Received two offers for my Pulsare 2400 Bowrider this week. Both at $25K and I turned them both down..The first guy tried to convince me that the market is down due to Covid 19 and I should sell because of that but he really liked the boat. The 2nd guy claimed the duck under dash was odd but really liked how well the boat looked and was maintained. I explained to him that he could look for a BRX for ALOT more money and that the Bowrider version offers a full dash for a full set of gages on top of the structural integrity of having the full dash gunnel to gunnel and the closed deck 2400 has the same exact step down to get into the playpen. Guess I'll continue on with my checkmate-boats tradition of being the one and only...
Jupiter Pulsare!! :bigthumb:

Reactions: SCT
ttt! I would go to $25K now that I've completed my vacation to the Keys.. I did not want to go to the keys with now boat. $25K is a killer deal on this boat. Not a penny less...

Sold. Bittersweet as I watched my Pulsare 2400 Bowrider leave my driveway..

I now have my Barracuda 188 CC to play with and my house in Costa Rica is paid in full!!!:banana::banana:

Back